This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Where to suggest corrections to spreadsheet and poster?

Oct 30, 2012 at 9:53 PM

After looking through the spreadsheet and poster I found a few problems, typos, etc. Should I post these here as a discussion or in the issue tracker?

Coordinator
Nov 8, 2012 at 6:14 AM

Please share your feedback here, so that we can discuss it.

Nov 9, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Here goes:

In the Excel spreadsheet:

1. When opening the spreadsheet, it appears that it is partially completed. For example the architecture, requirements, development and SCM tabs have a variety of answers. I would expect everything to default to "Never" or at least be consistent.
  2. On the Testing & Quality Assurance tab, item #26 has "#REF!" as the question contents.
  3. Project Planning & Management, #3: "understand" is misspelled as "understsand"
  4. Project Planning & Management #6+: the item number hyperlinks point to the wrong locations
  5. Project Planning & Management #15: the question doesn't line up with the rating scale. Instead of asking "do individuals work on several project concurrently" you should ask something like "do individuals focus on a single project" so that the answer "never" is rated poorly and the answer "always" is good.
  6. Summary tab: the status icons for Governance, Deployment & Operations, and Testing & QA are using incorrect formulas

On the poster (and on the "Desired State" tab of the workbook):

1. "Codeing" should be spelled "coding" (maybe this is correct spelling in other locales?)
  2. Use "developers" instead of "coders" to be consistent.

Finally, I felt like the basic/standard/advanced/dynamic descriptions for Development didn't seem to line up with the questions that are asked in the spreadsheet especially when compared to the other categories.

Developer
Nov 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hello holisticdeveloper

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. We'll have an internal meeting with the development team and will come back to you with the relevant answers ASAP.

Best,

Ethem Azun

Feb 24, 2014 at 11:39 PM
  • in the ALM Assessment Poster en.PPTX, Development row, Advanced column: "maschine" should be "machine"